Sunday 3 July 2016

PaperGang Subscription Box Review | June



Who doesn't love that feeling of writing in a new notebook for the first time; crisp white pages, a full flowing pen & endless ideas filling your head! I am a self confessed stationary geek, so when I heard about PaperGang, a monthly stationary subscription box from Ohh Deer, I had to sign up!

 






This month was a Gemma Correll edition, and was full of quirky illustrations and quotations in her signature style. For £9.95 a month each box contains a variety of stationary exclusive to Ohh Deer. Each month is themed and completely different so it's a lovely surprise when it lands through your letterbox.

 From note pads, pens, accessories and cards, there is a great selection of paper based goodies inside. Although I would love to keep it all to myself I thought it would be good to give away some bits as gifts too, this package comes with a bundle of three A5 notepads making it perfect for presents. Plus I'll always have a card or wrapping paper on hand if something pops up and I need to send a gift or letter to a friend!

I am excited about the fact that there was three little rolls of washi tape in the package, I have never used washi tape before but this gives me an excuse to experiment and try some DIY's out using the tape! 
Any ideas? 

If you want to find out more and maybe sign up to receive a different box each month head to PaperGang's website here.

 Thanks for reading,
Anna
x

If you love this you may also like...
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Made Up Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig