Sunday 15 May 2016

10 Quotes That Will Make You Want to Travel NOW

It's just under two weeks until I set off an exciting new adventure to the other side of the world, so I thought I'd share a little travel inspiration with you guys. 
 Sources: Pinterest
 1. Travel: It's the only thing you can spend money on that will make you richer.

2.  The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. Oprah Winfrey 


3.  Let us step step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventureJ.K. Rowling

4. The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. Saint Augustine

5. I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list.  Susan Sontag

6. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before. Dalai Lama

7. We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. 

8.  Not all those who wander are lost. J. R. R. Tolkien

9. To travel is to live. Hans Christian Anderson

10.  I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.














I have always loved traveling and discovering new places, something about a finding myself in a different culture, time zone or landscape is so exciting. 

Where will you go to next?

Anna 
x

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Made Up Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig