Sunday 21 June 2015

Two Ways to Wear | Oversized White Shirt | OOTD

Oversized shirts are one of those summer classics that come out each year and never get old. I have been looking for a big white silky one for a while as I felt it would be so versatile and easy to wear whether on the beach or out for the day. I found this floaty blouse on Asos a few weeks back and wear it pretty much everywhere. It's casual, loose-fitting style means I can throw it on over a top and jeans but it is also long enough to work as a light summer dress when buttoned up.

 I love that I can style it in a few different ways, so I thought I would show you how I would wear my oversized shirt in two different ways...






These gladiators from Boden are my new favourite summer sandal. They send me dreaming of the French Riviera with their nautical blue and white striped straps, as well as adding a little boho chic with festival-ready tassels on the front.
 
Blouse - Asos
Jeans - Topshop
Top - Topshop
Sunglasses & Jewellery - Accessorize 
Sandals - Boden






Blouse & shoes as above
Jacket - Topshop
Necklace - LunaChicVintage on Etsy


White is one of my favourite colours to wear this summer, and in a sheer, floaty fabric, like this shirt, I think it looks super chic and elegant. It makes a statement on its own or you can brighten it up, like I did with pops of pastel blues and oranges. 

 What's your favourite wardrobe staple for this summer?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Made Up Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig